Below is a list of forms that you might find helpful in determining whether Welcome Home is the right place for your loved one.
- Informational Brochure: gives you pertinent information you may need to know about the center.
- UCAT: a form for those that have acquired their disabilities after the age of 18. This is the first step in the process of applying for Advantage with the state of Oklahoma.
- WH Packet: This is the enrollment packet for Welcome Home. Families/caregivers are to complete the packet with as much information as possible with page 4 being completed by their physician.
Our enrollment process is as follows:
- All clients must be able to do at least 50% of their own self-care. Self-care includes but is not limited to eating, toileting, toileting hygiene, mobility, etc.
- All appropriate paperwork must be completed and returned to administrators.
- All interested participants must visit the center for a tour and a quick visual assessment in order to determine if all criteria has been met.
- If steps 1-3 have been completed and approved then enrollment can begin.